The Society of Will Writers Principles
The Society of Will Writers Member Principles
These 10 principles, as expanded by the Society’s Code of Practice and reinforced by the individual Members Terms of Business represent the protection the consumer can expect when using a Society Member in the preparation of their legal documents:
1. A Member must act with integrity
2. A Member must conduct his or her business with due skill, care and diligence
3. A Member must observe proper standards when marketing his or her business to the general public
4. A Member must pay due regard to the interests of his or her client and treat them fairly
5. A member must communicate information to his or her client in a way that is clear fair and not misleading
6. A Member must not create a conflict of interest between himself and his or her client
7. A Member must take reasonable care to ensure the suitability of any advice given to his or her client
8. A Member must ensure that any assets that he or she holds on behalf of a client are fully protected
9. A Member must practice equality and respect diversity
10. A Member must comply with all legal and regulatory requirements including full observance of the Society of Will Writers Code of Practice
See our contact and membership details on The Society of Will Writers website
If you or anyone you know is looking for more help and guidance regarding any of our services, then give us a call for a confidential, no pressure consultation. We are able to visit you in your own home at a time that is most convenient for you.
The Company currently services clients throughout the West Midlands, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, London and the Home Counties.