My Marital Status Changes?

If you wrote your Will as a single person, you will need to re-write it when you get married as a Will is revoked by law either by marriage, Civil Partnership or a change of name. Likewise, if anyone mentioned in your Will changes his or her name, it is advisable (though not immediately essential) to change the reference to them. It is not essential to immediately alter addresses within Wills when someone moves although this is desirable in due course.

Contact us soon…..


society of will writers